Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thanks Fred

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. It's early in the morning, no wind, sun is shining, sky is blue and nearly cloudless. Supposed to get up in the 70's today, but the wind will be picking up - of course. there is a chance of t-storms tomorrow night. I love thunderstorms. We had rain earlier in the week and the grass around here is getting green, trees are budding......IT'S SPRING!

I took the day off from work yesterday....I just really needed a day to re-coup. My house was a mess, I was behind on laundry, there were things growing in fridge that science would have been afraid of. It was really starting to stress me out. Today....I feel better about life in general. Have a few things left to do at home. And a few errands to run. We had two Super Wal-marts open here last week, so I'm debating....go check it out or go have Kmart all to myself. I'm feeling a bit anti-social...think I'll go to Kmart.

School is going well. I got my first homework assignment back on Wednesday night - I got a 56/55 on it. I disco. I have to give a big thanks to Kt. She has helped me over a couple of bumps in the homework. It's good to have smart friends. I've been struggling with words and she is a word wizard. I think I'm really going to like this college thing. It's good to have to think again.

Tb stopped over last night. His roommate up and left for California last weekend. She left all her stuff at the apt. Rent is due on the first and he has no idea if or when she will return. She left behind her pet dragon, too. Tb says it isn't looking too good and he can't get it to eat. Poor thing. Eww - never thought I would say that about a lizard.

Had a little chit chat with S yesterday too. Before sex and love and romance entered into our relationship, we were really good friends. It was good to see him and get caught up a bit. Maybe we are at the point where we can be friends again. I don't know. I'm not going to think about it.

Well, that seems to be all the latest and greatest from my boring corner of the world. Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Can you be burned for being a wizard? Even a word wizard? Because bonfires are kind of cool, but not when you are the sacrificial pig......

poor Boy. He's learning that life in the real world is way way way harder than life at home where your mom takes care of everything and is appreciated for none of it but does because otherwise that many, many hours of labor? Was worthless. And I don't mean just the giving birth part. Most of the labor comes later.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home