Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, March 31, 2006

Dear Diary...

It's Friday. It's the last day of the month. This means that Kt and I are going out for dinner and adult beverages tonight. WooHoo. I really could use an adult beverage. Been looking forward to this all month.

Gonna spend a little quality time at the mall too. I need to buy some new pants. I hate doing that. It has developed into an emergency situation. I would also like to find a pair of shoes. I hate that too.

Tomorrow, going to drive 2 1/2 hours to go visit my parents. Haven't been to visit them since last July. I really am a bad daughter. Then Sunday I will drive the 2 1/2 hours home. I really have way too much to do to prepare myself for the crazy schedule I am inflicting upon myself next week to be going away for the weekend. But.....dust will keep if you don't get it wet. And who knows when I will get another weekend off.

I'm listening to a new yahoo radio station on launchcast. Gay Club Mix. It discos. Great choice for Friday afternoon.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home