Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, March 24, 2006

3 Day Challenge

Since hurting my foot in December, I have become a major slug. I haven't been exercising. I have to take medication, with food. Which in my mind translates to: Eat as much of whatever you want. Guess what? I've gained a few pounds. And, I feel like shit. So, I have challenged myself to eating right for 3 days. I love the Weight Watchers program and I am daring myself to stick to the program for 3 days. In a row. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The days I most suck at eating right. I've survived 2 meals of day one so far. Even had a banana for a snack. Yay me.

Foot doc says swimming and biking are okay for now. Monday the pool re-opens at the Y. Back to my 5:45 am water aerobics class. And Kt and I have our muscle work class 2 nights a week. Gotta do it. I hate feeling like this.

1 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Exercise, when you're out of it, causes pain. In general, human beings try to avoid pain. So no exercise. And the cycle begins.

We have three more weeks of muscle work. 6 classes. I can do this. So can Cathy.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home