Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's Official

I'm a college student. I'm not thrilled with the way financial aid turned out. But, I have to look at this as an investment in me. And if I wait until I can afford it, it's not going to happen. There is always something, ya know? So, next Wednesday night, I go back to school. OOOH - I'll get to buy school supplies! Am I too old for a Hello Kitty backpack?

I am taking 2 classes this term - Business Ethics and Success Strategies. Hope I can do this. I'm a wee bit nervous about it. But, when I left junior college about a million years ago, I told myself I would finish my education at some point. Of course, this program isn't quite the bachelor's degree I was thinking of at that point, but it is what I want to do with my life. Only took me til 45 to realize it.

Of course, the "bad" news....I will now have to tape Lost, but, I do that already. I will miss the last two Wednesdays of Muscle Work and the last 2 Cinema 100 films. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Hello Kitty backpacks aren't big enough for college books. But maybe you can have a pencil case instead?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

that's funny - d said the exact same thing!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you're NEVER too old...YEA FOR YOU!!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home