Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cathy Does College


So, I started school last night. First up, Success Strategies.

We started class by getting up and introducing ourselves and then moved on to learning how to grip a golf club. Guess golfing really is important to being successful. We got to putt to see if we could skip the first homework assignment. I will be doing the homework. I hit the cup, but it didn't go in. Oh well. I like the class, I like the instructor and most of the 12 other students seem like normal people.

Tonight's class is Business Ethics. However, I am having an ethical dilemma.....my schedule doesn't have the room listed. Good thing it's a small school.

And hurray to my hero Kt! I completely forgot to tape Lost! But she has come to my rescue and has it taped. I may have to buy her dinner at Wendy's tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Our redheaded mistress of pleasure. Yea!

Doing college is better than doing Dallas.

And for the record? That is EXACTLY why I didn't go into business. I hate golf and can't play worth shit.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

O.M.G. Someone ELSE hates golf? I thought that was my true "aloneness". Tried it, didn't suck but NOT good, hated it anyway. Don't even want to try to get better - ever again. Different blog, I know. I just really want to know, after you finish the course, that there IS an ethical part of business. Keep me posted, I'll forward it to everydamnperson in the company I'm with. Seriously.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home