Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

BigD

My favorite nephew, BigD, was in town last night. He is 5. He looks so much like my brother did when he was little. I really, really could steal him.

He is going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa until next weekend. Then he and Grandma will take the train to get him home.

I don't think BigD's mother is very nice to him. Of course, I think she is psychotic and not too nice to anyone, but more so with BigD. He is the only one of her 4 children that looks like us. He acts more like us than the other 3 do. And she really doesn't like any of us. BigD is always so happy when he gets to come here and stay with us. I just wish it could happen more often.

He and Grandma have alot of things planned. He will get to enjoy being "an only child" for a few days. I'm so glad. I'll get to see him a couple more times before he heads back home. Makes my heart happy.

6 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

And here he does the "family photo squint!"

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a CUTIE! Is he D's? Or J's? and what are they doing with a non-nice person? give the little one tons of hugs & loves.....he knows he's loved! then kick his mom's ass.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

He's D's. And oh how I would love to do that ass-kickin. I'm pretty sure I could even get a few other volunteers to help out. Not that I need it.....

J got such a great wife, I like her better than him most days - lol! D didn't do as good of a job. But, she is cute and blond. Men.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Annake said...

Aw, he's a cutie-pie! Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving such a nice comment. :-)

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't say much after my choices in men so far......or my brother's choices in women. How is J of the female variety doing??

8:56 AM  
Blogger kT said...

The brothers rhyme. Then they married women with the same name. But only one of the women is nice. Or so I hear, as I've only met extended clan members and the 'rents. Now if J can stick to producing female offspring, since D has all the boys, they MIGHT be easier to keep straight. One of them is balding. The other not so much. I can never remember which.

I do believe I scared this child the one time I met him. I am NOT a scary person.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home