Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, April 24, 2006

Fun & Games in Helsingborg

One of my favorite --- err, I mean favourite --- blogs to read is Mark Base. The guy has a wicked sense of humor and reading it helps me pursue my Swedish obsession.

Today, I had an e-mail from Mark telling me about a new game page on his website. Check it out, it's lots of fun!

Hangman rocks! I haven't played that for years.....unless you count Wheel of Fortune.

The neo-pet version of Mark is really hot. I tried to get him drunk so I could take advantage of him. He just spent alot of time pooing and needing medicine. Sounds just like my real life sex life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Base said...

Hey wow, thanks for the nice personal mention.

You should actually feel honoured that I'm comfortble enough with you to poo and take my meds in your presence (and under your care - thanks for all the beer, by the way).

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home