Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, September 27, 2007

a'Stitchin' and a'Bitchin' and Stuff

Last night one of my peeps had the girls over for dinner and knitting. We had a great time. I got 8 more rows done on my scarf. (That's a total of 96 whole stitches) But, I was also trying a new pattern for a dishcloth that I screwed up and ended up frogging. Kt had about 18 inches of scarf that she screwed up, so I frogged that. Then I tried another new dishcloth pattern, but I was too busy bitchin' to concentrate on it, so did about 4 rows on that and frogged some more.

But my big accomplishment for the night was having the more daring and proficient knitters show me how to cable. Now, I know how and can make a cable scarf! Yeah!!

After the shindig, I went home and worked on a hat I have started 3 times now....this time it seems to be working. Whew!

In other news.....I actually went to water aerobics yesterday. I'm going again tomorrow. It felt good to be back in the pool.

I love the DVR. I've already recorded a bunch of movies from Starz. I will never run out of things to watch. Probably never. Maybe.

New shows I've watched: Life - it was okay, will probably get better after we get to know the characters. The Reaper - Liked it - but it is a Kevin Smith creation and I'm a Kevin Smith groupie. Back to You - caught the first episode and liked it, forgot to record it last night. The Big Bang Theory - I liked it, critics hate it. I've watched about 1/2 of Chuck, haven't decided if I care enough to finish watching. And I have Dirty Sexy Money recorded - Peter Krause is cute, does it matter if it's good? Tonight is Survivor - I always watch that.... And I'll probably watch ER, guess it's the last season.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

frog?

hee hee hee

8:36 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Yep - I love to frog. So my friends let me do theirs.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home