Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Only State-owned Bank

Another fun fact about North Dakota....we have the only State-owned bank in the country. And I have spent the better part of my free time since Sunday, writing a paper on it. I really, really put this off....uff da! But it's not due until 5:30 tonight and I finished it on my lunch break today, just in the nick of time! It wasn't the most exciting paper I've ever done, but I did learn a bit more about North Dakota history than I knew before. I had a couple of really good sources, but I think my favorite one was this website.

Now....I just have to get a presentation done for tomorrow night's class (who needs sleep?) and then I am kissing Aakers College GOOD-BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home