Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Five Days Off

I took five whole days in a row off!! Should have been lots of fun. But, not so much. I'm still not feeling 100%. This cold thing has really kicked my ass. Had lots of stuff I wanted to get done, a few things that did get done, lots of sleeping, lots of tv, lots of communing with my recliner.

Things I got done:
Got Tb's clothes all washed. He thinks he will be moved to treatment in the next 2-3 weeks and he can have his street clothes. Think I'll leave the "partying" and Jim Morrison tees home.
Moved my bed, couch, chairs, etc and vaccuumed under them.
Threw out 2 dead houseplants.
Took some of the crap I despise off my walls. Now I need "new" stuff.
Made a lovely little pot roast in the crock pot. Just finished the leftovers for lunch. Yum.
Met with a rep from UND, she referred me to DSU. But she'll be waiting to sign me up for graduate school.
Finished a scarf I started over a year ago.
Frogged a bunch of projects I will never finish.
Made big plans for all my yarn.
Went to the Farmer's Market and got some corn, beets and onions. mmmm.
Moved the spare tv from Tb's room to my room. Not real sure why. I don't like watching tv in bed all that much. Oh well.

What I watched:
The final disc of Season One of Eureka. This is a great show. October 2nd, Sci-fi is having a marathon of Season Two. Think I'll need a day off.
Gray Matters. Cute. Ed----err, Tom, I mean Thomas Cavanaugh. Cute. I'm noticing a trend on Netflix.....They have an overall rating, and what they think I will rate it. On most movies, they think I will rate it lower than the overall rating. Except Gay and Lesbian movies, they think I will rate them higher. hmmmm.
Breach. Interesting, even though I knew how it ended.
Scoop. Pretty good. I gave it 3 stars. Hugh Jackman is always hot. Even when he may be a murderer. Is Scarlett Johansson our next Dianne Keaton?
Dead Like Me. Sci-fi had a marathon yesterday, in no particular order, but I enjoyed it.

Things I didn't get done:
List books for sale on Amazon
Clean the garage
Bake bread
Pay bills
Work on 2 papers that are due next week
Read
Blogging

Oh well....I'll get those things done eventually....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home