Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Interview by Pink!

1. What is your connection to Sweden?

Back in the late 19th Century, some people from Sweden moved to North Dakota. These lucky people are my great-grandparents. Three of my dad's grandparents came from Sweden, one from Norway. So his parents were raised with Scandanavian customs, values, temperments....and so was he.....and so was I.....



2. Are you as happy as your avatar or is that ironic?

For the most part, I am a very happy person. I do have my "bad" times, like everybody, but I really do try to remember that everything happens for a reason so I should make the best of it. Which, as I have matured (I need a sarcasm font!!), I have found a whole lot easier to do. So yes, I am as happy as my avatar.

3. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go and why?

Sweden for Midsummer Celebration. Why? Because I do a mean frog dance.



4. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given and who gave it to you?

To be perfectly honest, I don't know. I have always been fiercely independent and very stubborn. For many years of my life, if someone told me to do something....I did the opposite. I think people just quit trying to give me advice. I will say though that by doing all these things *wrong* I have learned many wonderful life lessons and I am more apt to think things through more now and usually end up with the right decision.



5. What is your secret vice?

Only one??? Kidding! I don't think any of my vices are secret - I'm not a good secret keeper. Could that be a vice??? My worst vice? Binge eating. I used to do it about once a week. Now, not so much. I think I have once this year and I didn't even enjoy it. But I still want to do it.


The Rules:
1. If you fancy being interviewed, leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

I'd like to see that frog dance ;)
xx
pinks

12:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I gots me sum Swedes fer uncles. They own Viking Pools, I kid you not!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home