Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Change of Plans

Two of my nephews are here. They were supposed to arrive today, but got here last night. But that's okay with me. My poor brother on the other hand.....Mom had the day they were supposed to meet wrong. She thought it was Friday. He thought it was Saturday. But he was able to take Friday off, drive halfway across Montana and meet them.

The plan for today is to go to Raging Rivers water park. My other brother, his wife and my cute as a bug niece are coming to town too! Should be fun. And funny, me in a swimsuit...maybe scary is a better word!

1 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

After a few sniffs of bleach, you won't know the difference!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my love of bleach...it's a wonder smell!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home