Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, July 28, 2007

New Feature

About 2 weeks ago, I started a new feature here at Breeze on By....Random Photo of the Week. It's right over there in the sidebar>>>>>

Can't always guarantee it will be a great photo. But it will be random. If you missed last week's, you did not get to see how stunningly beautiful I am. Too bad for you!

My plan is to update the photos on Tuesdays.....

(Have I mentioned that I love my new digital camera???)

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

Poooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see how stunningly gorgeous you are!

I like the creamer tho'.
xx
pinks

3:33 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Oh sorry Pink! You may never know when it might just re-appear!! :o)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home