Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, August 03, 2007

J-Bird

J-Bird is not a bullfrog, but he is a good friend of mine. He and Sanchez used to work together back in the day so that is how we got to know each other. J-Bird moved away last year....far, far away. But, this weekend - he is in town!! He called me yesterday during the 10 minutes I had my phone off. (Stupid chiropractor office requires that cell phones are off) He did leave me a message, but no phone number to call him back! Hopefully, he will try again...please?!?!!?

J-Bird is cute, wickedly funny, has an infectious laugh, and always makes me feel so good about myself (and it is all about me). And for sure he is the world's greatest hugger. We used to have so very much fun together! If he wasn't married, I'd probably chase him all around. Probably nekkid. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home