Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Yep, I'm a Morning Person

You Are Sunrise
You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward. Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

Here are your interview questions - finally!

1. What is your connection to Sweden?

2. Are you as happy as your avatar or is that ironic?

3. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go and why?

4. What is the best piece of advice you've ever been given and who gave it to you?

5. What is your secret vice?

Sorry it took so long! Don't forget to post the rules
xx
pinks

10:54 PM  
Blogger robkroese said...

Wow, I want to be your friend. I love cheerful people who do stuff for me.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Thanks Pink!!!

Diesel - I can be your friend and you can be my friend cuz you make me laugh!!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home