Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm Quitting School

Well, not all school, just the school I am going to right now. Fuckers have decided to raise tuition by $305 per class --- but now our books will be included. Whoop-de-fucking-doo. I buy almost all of my books used and have NEVER paid $305 for books for one class. I barely even spend $305 per quarter for books. Fuckers.

So, tonight after work, I am going and talking to one of the deans. I did pay about $250 for my Accounting book which is used for Accounting I, II & III. If they are offering Accounting II at night this next quarter, he can put me in that and one other class. After that, I'm done there. And if Accounting II is NOT offered next quarter...I'm done at the end of September. Fuckers.

Oh well. I'm making appointments to talk to UND and DSU as they offer classes here at the BSC campus. I will get my Bachelor's degree. But I'm not going to end up owing a bazillion dollars to do it. Did I mention that I think they are a bunch of Fuckers?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate. Textbooks are such a scam, and students are the least able to afford them! I got in and got out with A BA in 4 years, and my loans aren't too bad. So it could be worse.

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home