Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday Night Live!

It's Saturday night and I'm still alive!! I woke up Thursday with a sore throat and headache. Felt like crap, but went to work. I had to go get cough drops, so figured I may as well head to the office. After a couple cough drops and a handful of Advil, I felt human-like again, so thought I would stick it out. By 4, I was ready to drop over. E-mailed my teacher for Thursday's class, went home, put on my jammies and crashed. Spent Friday in my jammies sitting in the recliner. I couldn't lay down, cuz when I laid down, I would start wheezing. Fun times.

Today, I feel better. I can only visit Tb on Friday nights and Saturdays from 8:30 - 2:30, so about 11 today I hopped in the shower and got dressed. Got out there about noon. It was a nice day (thank goodness) so we sat outside at a picnic table. No sense sitting inside and letting my germs inflitrate the entire prison population. Only bad thing about sitting outside for 2 1/2 hours? My very Scandanvian skin is a tad bit on the burnt side.

After I got home, I took about a 20 minute nap, picked up an enormous number of bio-bombs, unloaded the dishwasher and actually made something to eat besides toast. It's great to be alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

I'm glad you feel a little better...but...is there something to eat other than toast?

Maybe I should read your cookbook. I thought you meant a variation - peanut butter and jam instead of just plain jam.

ps. this might lift your spirits...you won an award over at mine :)
xx
pinks

6:29 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

I like cereal sometimes too. or popcorn. or a tub of Ben & Jerry's.

Thanks for the award - definitely a spirit lifter!!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home