Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, August 27, 2007

USA's the Best

The best television network, that is.....

Besides Big Brother 8 and The Young and the Restless, all of my must see tv right now is on USA.

I have seen just about every single episode of Monk and have loved every single one of them. Psych cracks me up. Burn Notice may be my favorite show ever - of course, Jeffrey Donavan may play a huge role in that decision - he's hot! Loved him in another USA series a few years ago - Touching Evil. The 4400 is freekin' awesome - can't get enough of that! And now, Mike Logan will be taking up residence at the network when new episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent move over to USA. And even though I didn't get all of The Starter Wife watched, I really liked what I did see and hope it comes out on DVD soon - or gets replayed.

The best thing about The Starter Wife? I learned that I really don't hate Debra Messing. I hated Grace. Good to know these things.

So, guess I can't cancel my cable. Well, that and then I couldn't watch the weather channel.

But when the new season starts, I'll have my one ABC show - Lost. And CBS has a new comedy that looks good - The Big Bang Theory. Is NBC still on the air? Oh yeah - Law & Order is still on. Good thing or I may have forgotten all about it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home