Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Reduced Shakespeare Company

I wish I was a movie reviewer so I could convey to you how good this movie is. Well, I should say this play that was filmed and put on dvd. I have never read Shakespeare, nor have I studied his works. I enjoyed Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet, but that is about the extent of my knowledge. I cringe when Shakespeare is a category on Jeopardy! and get excited when I can answer any of the questions. Or should that be question the answers? Whatever.. Anyhoo - this movie is great. I laughed so hard I cried....

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

I studied Shakespeare for 3 years in highschool. I loved it cuz we got to act out the plays. Romeo and Juliet was my favorite too.
xx
pinks

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home