Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Missouri River

Yesterday I went to Chief Looking's Village and since it was such a beautiful day, I took some pictures. I'll share a few: This is the Grant Marsh Bridge aka Interstate 94. You can also see the Lewis and Clark Riverboat.
Looks so peaceful....


Railroad bridge.


Starting to see some yellow in the trees!
You can also see the stacks from the refinery in the background.


A yucca plant. These always remind me of my mom - she just loves them.



Milkweed



pretty weed


another pretty weed


2 Comments:

Blogger STP said...

Those made life in cubical hell a little less hellish.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

did you see any of MY favourite weed??? :)


What?!


I mean dandelions of course ;)

xx
pinks

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home