Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Breaking It Down

I got a bit wordy with the last post (who me?) so as per Pink's pleasure, here is some clarification.

EATING RIGHT
I will be following the Weight Watcher's Core Plan. WW's is a great program, I've done it more times than I care to mention, but it works every time I do it. If I just do it. It never fails me, I fail it. I will be working dilegently to follow the 8 healthy guidelines and eat according to the Core Food list.


EXERCISE
I am a big ball of mush. I used to be an exercise fanatic. A large exercise fanatic, but I was at the gym 5 or 6 days a week. I'm starting out by doing some walking (have done that 3 times in the last week) and tomorrow, so help me gods, I will be at the Y in the pool at 5:35 am. On the few nice days we have left before we are attacked by cold Canadian air, I will get outside and walk. So far, today is not looking like a good day to do this. Hopefully after work it will have warmed up some.


MY COMFORT ZONE
This one will need a post all by itself. But just for the record, this will be the hardest one of all.

MORE FUN, LESS BOREDOM
I spend alot of my time being bored. No more. Whenever I think that...I WILL FIND SOMETHING TO DO! If I'm bored of what I'm working on at work and it isn't a deadline issue, guess what, there are always other things that can be done. If I'm home and zoning out in front of the television and whining because there is nothing on, I have books to read, a garage to clean, a spare room and a closet with enough crap to go through I could stay busy for a month. Go walking, call a friend....something. Quit sitting on my ass waiting for my life to happen. I'm gonna make it happen.

DATING
We'll talk about that one later too, because it will take some getting out of the comfort zone before this can happen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

yay. i'm joining weight watchers in the next week too. we only have one meeting a day in all of london so i have to find a good day with a meeting nearish work.

wanna be my ww pal?
xx
pinks

1:58 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

I should rejoin and actually go to meetings. BUT - *hangs head in shame* - I am too embarrassed to go back at this point....But, beings that I have paid massive $$$$ to them already, I will go back for two reasons. One: I do like the meetings and Two: When I hit lifetime, I want (and deserve) the free meetings.

I can't believe only one meeting per day in all of London....Here in our little town there are 11 meetings per week. We must have more fat people.

The answer to your question...OF COURSE!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am a "large" exersize fanatic too!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home