Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I'm Tired

My bro called last night at 7:30. He was in the Minneapolis airport. Flying into Bismarck about midnightish and wanted to crash on my couch. No problem. I removed the knitting and clean laundry no one had bothered to put away and grabbed some bedding. I had to work at 5:30 this morning at the crap-job, so normally would have been in bed by 10. Got to bed about 1. I hope I can nap today. I really suck at napping and don't know why. I used to be really good at it. Oh well, it was nice to see my bro for a couple minutes anyway. I'll get to actually talk to him in 3 weeks when I go visit him because it's HOSTFEST time!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

hey - i went to oktoberfest tonight. it looks a lot like your hostfest!
xx
pinks

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home