Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, April 28, 2006

Smell of Chlorine

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh............... How I love the smell of chlorine in the morning. (Actually love it all day long) After a LONG hiatus...I finally returned to the Y this morning for water fitness class. Go me. It was the one and only time I have gone to the Y this entire month. Good to know that the membership card does still work and I haven't forgottten the combination to my locker. Whew. Felt good to work out. I even "dared" to dive in. I've been stressing about that because that is how I tore the tendon in my foot way back in December.

Found out that the instructor for the Tue/Thur class that I really don't like, is no longer teaching. Actually, I like HER, I just don't like the class when she is teaching. So now no excuses for missing that class either. Goal for next week is 3 days. I am absolutely positive that getting back to working out is just what I need to get me re-energized. In fact, I'm feeling so re-energized, I think I'll go get some work done right now.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

YEA for you!! I love swimming, & with my back, it's the best form of exercise for me. I need to see if there's a Y here in Hooterville.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home