Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, June 04, 2007

Knocked Up

Went to see the movie Knocked Up yesterday. It was pretty good. I would recommend seeing it. I expected it to be better because of all the hype about it, but it was entertaining. I did find it weird that the "next" morning, he can't remember whether or not they had sex, but 2 months later, he remembers word for word what was said when explaining why he didn't wear the condom....Oh well....I probably don't get it because I've never been so drunk I don't remember what I did. Yet.

Other "excitement" of the weekend:

*Started a new afghan for Tb - Figure I will work on it a little bit every day while he is "away" so when he "comes back" he'll know that someone was thinking about him every day

*Went to Wal-mart for a Great Value Sugar Free Fruit Punch run

*Ate cereal for dinner 2 nights

*Watched The Dead Girl, The Prince and Me, and the first disc of the second season of Entourage

Yep, another snorefest at the Cooth Mansion.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I do not care for romance in a movie. I can never get past the actors as themselves. They just aint romantical to me!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

well I ate 2 bags of potato chips for dinner. You're doing better than I.

Men can ALWAYS remember why they shouldn't be held responsible for what they did when drunk...and ALWAYS forget what they did that someone wants to hold them responsible for ;-)

xx
pinks

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home