Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, May 25, 2007

Girly Girl

I had a pedicure today. I'd never done that before. It was great!!! My toenails are all pretty in pink and my feet are as soft as a baby's butt. I don't treat myself to things like this....ever. Seemed like an excellent way to start my 4 day weekend!!

The weather is crappy, so this little vacation will mostly be spent indoors. I'm going to finish my accounting practice set, clean my house, knit, read, watch movies and sleep. Ah what fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Hour and a flipping half at WalMart after hellweek...wish I'd have been there to share a pedi with you!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I'd get a pedicure, but I'd hate to subject some poor woman to digging the fragmented chunks of overgrown and poorly trimmed nail out of my toes.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

When you get a pedicure, you have to take a pic of your feets and show us.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

It was a fun experience, but being the cheapskate that I am, it will probably be a long, long time before I spend 40 bucks on my tootsies again....

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home