Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, May 21, 2007

Short Stories

School Daze

After much contemplation, I have officially changed my major from Human Resource Management to Accounting. My accounting teacher was so happy she almost peed her pants. Guess I have a "natural ability" for accounting. Good to know. Took me 46 years to discover my special purpose. Better late than never. This means 2 more years of school (or so). Two more years of student loans. Two more years before I have to start paying them back. I should really quit school though, I got a B+ for a mid-term grade in Intro to Business.

The Island of Dr. Moreau

I think I have finally became an actual slug. I'm pretty sure if you checked my DNA, it would be slug-DNA. I have gotten so damn lazy lately. Just walking to the fridge has become effort. I wasted the entire weekend doing NOTHING. Worked at the crap-job, watched Night at the Museum and the first disc of Entourage, watched mindless television, played Word Mojo, talked on the phone. I did NO laundry. Cooked one decent meal. Ran the dishwasher. Somedays, I really despise myself.

Homeward Bound?

My parents may be moving back to my hometown. The place of my birth. I would be thrilled if they did. They looked at a house there a couple of weeks ago. My junior high crush showed it to them. Mom: "He still has the prettiest eyes." Dad: "Sure is missing alot of teeth. " Me: "Not interested anymore." Dad wants to move there, Mom doesn't. I would feel like I have a home again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Where's home?


I don't have a home.......


sad times.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

and WHO'S missing the teeth???

3:28 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

comment 1 - I know, I get it.

comment 2 - the guy I had a massive crush on in 7th grade.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

KM?

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home