Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, May 04, 2007

This, That and the Other Thing....

Been gone too long....Of course, not much happening, it is still my boring life we are writing about here after all!

Tb is in jail. I don't have the money necessary to bail him out. Nor would I even if I did. Time for him to start acting like an adult. He is one after all.

School is going okay. I don't like my Intro to Business teacher. He's a nice guy, but not a good night school teacher. We have 11 weeks to cover a 20 chapter book. It's taking him two nights to get through a chapter. Ugh. Somebody needs to light a fire under this dood.

Accounting is going too well. I really should have tested out of Accounting I. I'm debating about changing my major from Human Resource Management to Accounting. The school has just started a Bachelor's program in accounting. I like numbers better than people. They are easier to figure out. The worst part about the accounting class - - - Every Thursday night I do accounting all night long in my dreams. So, should I take this as a sign that I should be an Accountant when I grow up? Or does this mean that if I do switch to accounting, I will dream accounting EVERY DAMN NIGHT???

Crap job has been uber-crappy lately. I just don't see how they are going to get things fixed there. But, on a good note, I am now only working every other weekend. Whew.

I want to move to a 1 bedroom apartment. Can't find one. Argh.

Same old shit....Different day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home