Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Saturday, March 24, 2007

New Toy!

Yesterday, I bought myself a new toy! I have been wanting an MP3 player. Not having one has been my excuse for not doing any walking. It's boring just walking with no tunes. Well, now that excuse has to be retired. I have tunes. I'm just amazed how something smaller than a matchbook can hold 240 songs. I have 64 songs loaded on mine already AND was able to do it all by myself!! I'm really glad I purchased it. Think I'm going to like this little toy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

FUN! I hate having stuff in my ears, & don't even like music coming out of my laptop - it has to be behind me...I'm weird like that. And congrats on the leis!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

sweet....those new Shuffle's are super cute!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home