Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Crappy Boring Stuff

Yesterday, someone in Australia did a google search for "crappy boring stuff" and MY BLOG CAME UP IN THE NUMBER ONE SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WooHoo!! Not only #1, but #1 out of about 1,230,000!! I am truly honored. Isn't Site Meter just the coolest thing ever?
It's funny though, as last night when I was sitting in my chair flipping from channel to channel to channel and finding nothing to watch, I was blogging in my head about this:



Of course, I was too lazy to get out of the recliner and actually go do the post, but the computer would have to be turned on and it is in a completely different room of the house....and Lost was going to be on soon... (cartoon stolen from Savage Chickens)

I admit it, I am boring and lately, I think, although it seems impossible, that I have become even MORE boring. Over the three day weekend, I spent most of my time either cleaning or writing a paper for my management class. My house hasn't been this clean for a good while now. But it was easy to justify not working on the paper if I was cleaning. Paper got done and I handed it in. House looks good. And that makes me feel good. This week, I have ZERO papers to work on. The only homework I have is reading and a worksheet. Yippee.

Kt and I did watch a couple of movies and of course, Battlestar Galactica. And ate Chinese Food to ring in the Year of the Pig.

Well, I must work now. But I promise more crappy boring stuff soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home