Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Five Weeks Later...

I suck at blogging. Here’s the “hilights” of the past 5 weeks:

*Christmas was okay.
*New Year’s sucked, I had a stomach flu. I hate vomiting.
*Kicked Tb out on January 2nd.
*Haven’t spoken to Tb since Jan. 2.
*New quarter started at school, so far, so good.
*Had a job interview Monday. It was sooooooo bad.
*Got my home computer “tricked” out. Ha…more memory, upgrade to XP and new virus protection. Now, just need to have time to play on it.
*Got a great new outfit for the job interview…black suit, 3 new shirts to go with it, some jewelry and a kick-ass pair of boots. On sale.
*Got all up-to-date on Battlestar Galactica. Life if good.

Maybe I'll start blogging again....Maybe.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home