Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Sunday, November 26, 2006

YOU on a Diet

I bought a new book Friday, my contribution to "Black Friday." I never shop the day after Thanksgiving, so this is worth documenting. lol. I had a 25% off coupon and the book was already 30% off, so I got this $25.oo book for $13.16. woo hoo. And now I am reading "YOU on a Diet" by Dr. Oz. I had watched the show on Discovery Health and it intrigued me enough to actually go out a purchase it. So far, it's pretty good. It's easy to read and I've learned a few things. I think the most important thing so far has been this.... An important aspect of getting and staying thin: You need to have a satisfying monogamous sex life. Hmmm....I always thought I wasn't having sex because I am fat, turns out, I'm fat cuz I'm not having sex. Go figger.

Had a great time over at Kt's last night. Laughed alot! I needed that! It was a close match, many attempts were made by both teams in the category "Game Time". But the boys managed to win. Next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home