Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, October 27, 2006

All the News That's Fit to Print

Other than my stolen sandwich, grrr, haven't posted much lately. I'm sure my fan is dying to know what is going on in my life!

School is going good. Hectic having 3 classes a week, but so far, I'm not completely overstressed about it.

It's Friday - and I'm looking forward to the weekend. We get an extra hour of sleep! Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour! I am working at the paper, but have a very very small amount of homework! Movie night is being discussed and movies have been selected. Time to get this back on the schedule! And, a trip to the thrift store has been suggested. Kt is looking for a Halloween costume. But, I'm guessing nothing will top last years luck.

Kt is a tiny person. I, on the other hand, am a good eater. While at our favorite thrift store last year, we found two of the ugliest sweaters ever made. They are black, orange and yellow and look like a polo shirt. There they were....two of them. And, as luck would have it...one fit her and the other fit me. So we bought them and wore them to work. It was freaky. And funny!

Also on tap -- another disc of Battlestar Galactica! I am on Season 2 Disc 2. I'm lovin' this show.

Today, I get to have all kinds of fun. Mammogram at 9:30, Pap at 10:45. Woo hoo!

And now, just for the heck of it: Think you are having a bad day? Check out this story.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

so what did you guys end up dressing as? Got pics? I decided to go all out & be a bitch. Funny thing, my "uniform" of jeans & t-shirt didn't change one bit. HA.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Kt wore last year's shirt and I just dressed like I always do. BOOOORRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!! But there was alcohol involved. yeah!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

AT WORK? YOU.SUCK.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home