Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weekend Update

The picnic Friday sucked. Hardly anybody went. But the food was good. But still, would have had a better time at home watching tv.

Kt and I have started a wonderful tradition. We go out for dinner and adult beverages on the last day of the month. Yesterday's had to be the bestest. We had gone to a food, recreation, and some other crap show, thinking we could "eat lunch" by samples. But it was such a clusterfuck...geez, people are nutz. Is it really worth your time for a small dixie cup of potato chips and a swallow of pepsi? Not mine. I'll stand in line to try a new ice cream or interesting cheese, but not much else there was worth the wait.

So, we ran an errand and then went to a mexican restaurant that has an outdoor patio and we had margaritas and food. It was a perfect day to be outside and it's always a good day to have a margarita. ha!

My uncle died yesterday. My mom has lost both of her brothers in the last 2 months. I don't know what happened or any details, she left me a message and said she had none. I'll have to give her a call later today.

I have my 3rd disc of Battlestar Galactica. Liking it, alot!... I've developed quite the girl crush on Starbuck. I'll watch more of that today.

Tomorrow, new quarter starts at school. Looking forward to it. And Thursday, the cat-sitting duties are in full-force. The cats always get mad at Kt when she leaves and take it out on me for a couple of days. But by the weekend, I'll be theirs.

Well, think I'll go play with the crossword puzzle for awhile....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home