Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm a Dignitary! And Other Useless Information

Sunday, I accompanied kT to a potluck dinner that was a work-related function for her and just something to do for me. Well, she was introduced to the "crowd" and gave a really cool speech. Then there was some entertainment and the remaining dignitaries were introduces. Including me. Ha! I'm just here for the free lunch. Thanks.

Y Y Y Y Y

I'm on break from school this week and next! Yippee! Got A's in both of my classes, so I have maintained my 4.0! woohoo!
Y Y Y Y Y

It's my parent's 47th wedding anniversary today. Happy Day to them!
Y Y Y Y Y

I used to be a rock star. The other day I was looking around at ebay and found some 45 records from the mid-70's made by me! Did not know that there was actually someone with my same name that made records. Guess she wasn't good enough to hit the big time. But, the pics of the records make an awesome wallpaper for my computer!
Y Y Y Y Y

I sold 3 textbooks on Amazon. I'd never done that before. I will do it again! I bought a new used textbook last week too, sure wish that would get here!
Y Y Y Y Y

But the best and biggest and most exciting thing is this ->->->-> IN 48 HOURS I WILL BE HEADING TO SOUTH DAKOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPPPEEEEEE! I can't wait to get there and see Tug and her daughter and her grandbabies and her parents.....oh my! Fun will be had.
Y Y Y Y Y

I'm also thinking about spending a day in Deadwood, just for the heck of it. Do some sight-seeing, a little gambling, maybe run into Kevin Costner...it could happen!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

So do I have to BOW to you or something when I see you?

3:02 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

nah, but a hug would be nice! a hug from tug!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

I'M SO SORRY I'M A SICKIE!!!!!!! I'll make it up to you I SWEAR!!!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home