Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Monday, September 11, 2006

Movie Review


"Dance is a very powerful drug Mr. Keane. If embraced judiciously, it can exorcise demons, access deep seated emotions and color your life in joyous shades of brilliant magenta that you never knew existed. But, one must shoulder its challenges with intrepid countenance if one is ever to reap its rewards. "

This movie, Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing & Charm School, is great! I haven't enjoyed a movie this much since, Elling. I tried to rate it 7 stars on Netflix, but they only go to 5. It is several stories all molded into one fascinating tale. Yep, you gotta see it!

And...it was played on my brand new DVD player that I got free from my Coke rewards. Tb was first to check out the player and he says: "It rocks!" And....he was right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I like!!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

thanks. it's still not what i want, but i don't seem to be smart enough to figure it out. bah.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

did you get my e-mails? You can always call, too, or I can try & then you can change all passwords & BLOCK ME AGAIN... ;-)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home