Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, September 29, 2006

Pizza Burger Flying-Style

Since that is one of the most popular searches that brings people to my blog....seemed like a good title for today....oh, and I had one for lunch. Yummers. Gotta love the Big Boy!

Vacation was good. Very relaxing. My week of being a hermit was very good for me. I feel like a new person. This may just rate as one of the best vacations ever. And, I hardly left my house.

Here are some of the highlights:

aBought new walking shoes

aGot my textbooks for next quarter

aNew curtains in the living room

aClean oven!

aHome-made bread!

a2 DVDs of Battlestar Gallactica - More are coming, but not fast enough

aNo longer will have to work the 4:30 am shift at the part-time job

aClean fridge with fresh, edible food in it

aMoved spare tv from my room to Tb's - no more video games in my living room!

aFirst trip to Pizza Ranch - no need to hurry back

aChecked out Rachel Ray's talk show - it's pretty good

aLots of The Price is Right

aSlept. I actually feel rested.

It's all good.

Kt made me a couple of cd's for my roadtrip that didn't happen....but they got listened to anyway. Thanks Kt!

Tonight is our company picnic. I made beans. Bet my house smells really good right now. Should be fun, and hey, I get my de-stressed self out of the house, on a Friday.

Good weekend to all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I'm very happy to hear you had a nice vaca...I'm still going through kleenex like I own the factory. And this on prescrips. SUCKA, but good that you & the fam didn't catch it.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

I still want to see you though! Someday.....

Glad I didn't get sick and hope you get better quick. (i made a poem)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Tug said...

it WILL happen!! STILL, TODAY, hacking up lungs here. And now K's got it - she chewed my BUTT for passing it on - through the PHONE - she didn't know I was THAT good. ;-)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home