Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Venting

I hate my history class. When I was reading the description of the class I thought "WooHoo" -- I like history I like pop culture, History of Pop Culture should be a perfect class. NO. WRONG!
We watch movies. In uncomfortable chairs. The room is cold, like a meat locker. The movies, I've seen them all, except 3 of them. We watch the movies and then go home. We never discuss the movies or how they relate to pop culture. The only class we have had any kind of worthwhile discussion was the night we had a substitute. I've discussed my dissatisfaction with the instructor, but he doesn't seem to care. I'm so pissed about this.

We do have a paper that has to be written for the class. Last week we had to turn in the rough draft of the paper so that he could go over it, get it back to us last night and then the final paper is due next Monday. The Monday after that is our last class. I asked for the paper last night, he said he would have it for us next week. So that means we hand in the paper on the last night of class and will never see it or our grade....grrrrrr.

So, here's the movies we've watched: Grease, We Were Soldiers, The Godfather, All the President's Men, Good Night & Good Luck, Pretty in Pink, Pump Up the Volume, Sixteen Candles, Saturday Night Fever, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. It just ticks me off that I'm having to pay $845 tuition and bought $106 worth of textbooks to watch movies....I want my money back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Holy hell girl, is there someone else you can bitch to? That's MORE.THAN.IT.COSTS.TO.GO.TO.MOVIES. WITH POPCORN - THE BIG TUB.

And I need to see more movies...I think I've only seen 1 of those.

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home