Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, December 21, 2006

More Boring Stuff

I had a birthday on Tuesday. Number 46. I think it may have been my best birthday ever! Kt and I took the day off from work and watched Battlestar Galactica ALL DAY!! We are now only 3 episodes behind the rest of the world, and those 3 are playing in the next marathon on Martin Luther King Day. Another day off.

I'm feeling a bit pissy today. I'm really starting to hate the holidays. I used to love them. But, after years of Tb being such a shit about Christmas, it's just not fun anymore. One year, I think he was in 7th or 8th grade, I wrapped his presents and put them under the tree. You know, like normal people do at Christmas time....he opened all of his when I wasn't home. One gift, a pair of shoes, he started wearing right away. Wrapped the box back up and put it under the tree. I guess I must come across as a total moron to him....amazing I can remember to breathe everyday.

This year, he's just being his regular shitty self. Didn't come home again on Saturday night, I kicked him out again...he WON'T leave!!! He couldn't get home because he needed to get a haircut. Work told him to either get a haircut or wear a hair net. So he shaved his head. All but one strip down the middle. He looks like a crotch. I'm sure he did it just to piss me off. Looks crappy. I hate it. He has been wearing his hat or hood whenever he is around me.

On a good note, I am taking the weeked off from the crap job and taking a vacation day on Tuesday, so I will have a 4 day weekend. I'm planning on knitting, reading, watching movies, and getting some housework done.

We got internet access at home the other day. But, computer is having issues. I know NOTHING about computers. But last night I got on the internet, changed the home page, checked my e-mail, tried to go to Yahoo to download messenger and bam! froze up! So, I rebooted, got on the internet, typed www dot yahoo dot c and it froze again. So, I rebooted, got back on the internet and typed ww and it froze again. Grrr.

So, hopefully we can get that resolved. I was really looking forward to blogging naked.

Well, just in case I can't get on here again before the big day, hope my reader has a great Christmas. I hope I just get through the day without crying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday....leave Andy home & go have a merry with your fam!! ;-)

I'm on a "weather imposed" vaca day today...Margo is UNDER.SNOW.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

time with my family? ugh - even worse!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home