Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, February 16, 2007

North Dakota in DESPERATE Need of Entertainment

Oh the suspense is just killing me! Will North Dakotans be able to reclaim the honor of holding the world record for number of simultaneous snow angels?



I won't be participating in this event. I have to work at the crap job til 11. And I don't care HOW much snow we have on the ground right now, there is no way in hell I'm going to lay down on the lawn of the capitol grounds. I have seen the dog shit that inconsiderate dog owners leave laying around here and I'm not laying in it. Oh yeah, and I just don't care.

Happy Friday everybody. Have a great weekend - Three day weekend here! WooHoo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

no 3-dayers here. blech. I'll be blogging from Kansas by tomorrow - 80 mph winds coming in.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home