Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blogging Naked

Well, here I sit in my bedroom, blogging from my home computer for the very first time. I could be naked, but I'm not. It's too frakkin' cold here to do anything naked. It's even been difficult to shower naked. The weather people say we should be back into the 30's by Friday, but I don't think I believe them.

School is going well. Got midterm grades last week. They were okay except I have an A- in employment law. %#*^! But, I do have the highest grade in the class. Gotta get rid of that - though! Also got my schedule for next quarter. I'm going to drop back down to 2 classes. I'm really stressed out right now and just need a break. I also want to move this spring, so I'll need the time to get packed and stuff.

Tb and I are speaking again. One night after class I decided one of us needed to be a grown-up, so I stopped by his place of employment. He had already left for the night, but someone told him I had stopped in and he called me the next night. So, we've had a couple of conversations. He is in school, living with a male friend from high school, has a girlfriend (she sounds like a nice girl), got his own cell phone, hasn't paid the bill cuz the number no longer works and I need to get some of his mail to him ASAP. Frak. Left him a valentine in his car last night with a "call me" message in it....so far, no call. Guess I'll have to stop in and see him after class tomorrow night.

It's Valentine's Day and I don't have a sweetheart, again. Getting used to that. Dammit. Oh well, Kt and I went to our favorite bar and had a drink after work. Then we rushed to our respective homes so we could do the Pop Culture quiz on VH-1. It didn't work. Gotta try back at 9. Hope that one will! Who knows? Maybe I'll be on tv next month showing my stellar knowledge about useless information! yah right.

***Test was HARD! I will not be on tv next month.....***

Maybe next time I blog it will be warm enough to do it naked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home