Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What Up?


Spring - the most wonderful time of the year. Just 8 days away. But yesterday...we had a record-smasing, wonderfully gorgeous day here! It was 75 degrees. Broke the previous record high of 69 from way way back in 1934.

It was so nice yesterday, Kt and I went outside and she forced me to go for a walk. It was good though. I needed it. But today, my love handles hurt. I didn't even know they had muscles.

School is winding down for the quarter. Employment law final is Thursday night. Next week, have a group project due for Management that we will be finishing on Saturday and turning in on Monday night. And next Tuesday will be the Psychology final. I will be very glad to see the end of this quarter and have a bit of a break before the next. I'm only taking two classes next quarter - Intro to Business and Accounting. I've been contemplating changing my major from human resource management to accounting....so, with these classes, I'll have 3 more months to make that decision.

I'm trying to find a new apartment. I want to move to a smaller place the first of May. I'm also quitting the part-time job on April 15. If they will let me work just 2 weekends a month, I may stay on for the summer....but if not, I'm outta there! I'm getting too damn old for all this crap!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

Accounting sucks the big one. Oh wait.....that's my job & the camel-toed boss, NOT accounting. My bad.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home