Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Let's Talk TV

My Donny has a new tv show that previews tonight. It doesn't exactly look like my kind of tv, so don't know if I'd watch it. It would be fun to apply to be on it, cuz just getting to meet him would fulfill all my dreams....

But there are some shows I am watching and digging right now. Lost has been good. I know, everybody is saying that it sucks. But, I'm still enjoying it and don't plan on abandoning the show anytime soon. And Sayid still looks good. Damn good. Especially when he has his shirt off. Or when he's wet. Or has his shirt off and he's wet.

Jericho has been good. I haven't missed an episode yet. That Skeet Ulrich is a hotty! There is something about the way his mouth moves when he's talking that makes me all gushy inside.

My tv on dvd lately has been Firefly. I have one dvd left of the series and then the movie Serenity which is based on the show. Why do the good shows always get cancelled? Although I do have to say that if I had been watching it on tv, I probably wouldn't have stuck with it. The only reason I have been hooked this long is cuz Kt said it was really good. This last dvd was probably the best so far, so it took me over 8 episodes to really want to see more. Now, I think I'm going to be real sad when it ends.

Still watching Survivor, but have to admit, this batch of contestants.....***YAWN***. Haven't found anybody I love or hate. I seem to just be tolerating them and hoping it gets better. soon. And, I've found it helps to hit the mute button during the challenges. Jeff Probst's play-by-play annoys the hell out of me. Note to Mark Burnett: Find another RUPERT!!

I also like Identity, but hatehatehate the long drawn out "suspensful" pauses. Penn Gillette is funny as the host, and it's a neat premise-fun for me anyway. And, I like 1 vs 100. Love the groups they have in the mob - think I'd like to be a mob member.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes Sayid looks good avec or sans shirt. I loved him as Kip in the English Patient and he is funny as Abby in Grindhouse. Lots, but not all guys look much better with their shirts off. Ed Norton looks much better and so does Hugh Jackman!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home