Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pineapple Salsa

I went to a tupperware party a couple of weeks ago. Haven't been to one of those in YEARS! But, one of my friends is starting to sell the stuff, so I went to her party. The best part of the whole thing.....Pineapple Salsa. Here is the recipe:


1/2 cup crushed pineapple, undrained
1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
1/2 cup chopped red pepper
1 tbls. chipoltle seasoning

Mix this all together, let sit about 24 hours. Yum. It's good on chips. I'm gonna try it on chicken sometime soon. If I ever get around to making a decent meal again.




I had a great time chopping the vegies in my new chopper. I may be in love with the chopper.

I brought my salsa to work yesterday so others could try it. One of my co-workers decided to spill it all over my cubicle. I had used a too strong onion, and woo-whee, did it ever smell in here. Oh well, it was funny. But you probably had to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home