Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today's Horoscope

This is so right on the money, it scares me.....And it's from the internet, so it has to be true!

Instead of focusing so much on what would make you happier, spend some time thinking about what makes you unhappy -- whether it's the way a certain person treats you, your love handles or those dishes in the sink. Once you identify those targets, you can fix them -- and make yourself happier! So talk to that person, beef up your exercise routine and start cleaning up. Your happiness is in your hands

It's funny because the Great Expectations post I did the other day will have at least two more parts. One, about how someone is treating me and the other about my slothlike habits. hmmm. And I won't even mention anything about my hands and happiness....

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I don't believe in astrology, but long ago my mom read one that said that I would be doomed to hurt my hands and feets alot. This is born out constantly.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

i definately believe in astrology...but not the kind that gives a generic prediction per sun sign. however, every now and then it hits the nail on the head eh?

Well...to heck with the people who don't treat you right. Get rid of them, my pal!

xx
pinks

7:42 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

I don't believe in it, but I do believe it is entertaining.

Sometimes though, there is sage and worthwhile advice in them.

I have one on my fridge from a few years ago telling me how I excel at doing nothing. I like that.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home