Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What Does Cooth Mean?

Two people have come to my blog by googling "What does cooth mean?" Funny. Also, people have arrived by searching for Pizza Burger Flying Style and Nick Gilder Homosexuality. hmmm. Love the site meter....

Anyhooo......Looks like it's time for a dear diary post:

Work is getting back to normal. I can actually see some of my desk. The auditors have left us, and sounds like their findings will not be too bad. I will be getting a couple of dings for some things, but nothing too major. The two days off last week were great, but still had 5 days worth of work to do....

Tb is all signed up and will be starting college next Tuesday. Yeah! Financial aid package looks good. Now, just so he will realize that this is an excellent opportunity and make the most of it. I'm still skeptical, but he seems enthused about it and ready. One of his classes is at 7:30 am. I am flabbergasted that he actually agreed to go to a class at that time of day.

School is going good for me too. I still have my 4.0 average at mid-term. Very excited about getting my schedule for next quarter.....think they come out this week or next. I hope I have an accounting class. I know, I'm one sick puppy.

Kt and I traveled to the zoo in Minot last Saturday. We took my nearly 3 year old neice. I think we all had a great time. And my neice, now has a new best friend. She really liked Kt. go figure. ha! She also was highly entertained by the water puddles, so we got her dirty and then sugared her up. Snow cone at the zoo and then a stop at the Dairy Queen on the way home. She had it made.....She'd lick her cone, then get a swig of Kt's slush, then get a taste of my Mr. Misty Freeze.

We also went to a great kitchen store ---- found a gadget called a wedgie. For slicing hard boiled eggs. And finally got a spoon rest I won't break or burn. It's stainless steel. I'm so excited about this. (note to self: please get a life)

Lunch was at an Irish Pub I had never been too. Got an awesome Rueben and homemade potato chips. Yep, homemade, they are great!

Today, having lunch with my parents. They are passing through on their way to Medora. Late lunch, but free lunch. Always good.

My cheapo digital camera that I was having so much fun with has decided to no longer allow me to download pictures from it. Not quite sure what to do about that. I've tried downloading the driver, didn't help. I do have the software somewhere at home....not supposed to need it with XP, but maybe that will help. Grrr. I already had come to the conclusion that I DO like having a digital camera and I was planning on buying a better one in the future, but would have liked to have decided when on my time line. dang it.

Cashed in some of my Coke Rewards points today. Got a new Sony DVD player. Let's see, 560 points divided by 3 = 187 diet cokes. So, hmmm, that's about $230 worth of soda. I really should break that nasty habit. Think of the money I could save. I do enjoy my daily DC, but not $$ that much. Do they have rehab for DC addicts??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home