Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Friday, July 14, 2006

Yes, I'm a BB addict


My man, Kaysar is HOH this week! WooHoo! And he is also HOT!

I was soooooo glad that Alison was evicted. Now if we can get rid of Booger.....err, I mean Boogie (hate hate hate him)...... but I suppose Kaysar will have to go after Will. Too bad for Howie, he seems smitten.

I must be the only person who still dislikes Jase. I couldn't believe the "Jase-love-fest" that was broadcast last night. He is an ass and may be hiding that right now, but I'm positive it will show up again.

I like the move to Sundays. Now, I can watch BB and then The 4400. Yes, I am quite pathetic.

I also caught a bit of America's Got Talent on Bravo last night. Got to see the ventriloquist again. He is good, I may have to vote for him. However, I don't think he'll make it to the next round.

Next week, we have auditors showing up here. My life will become hell. I am really dreading this because it is our first audit since I have been in my current position. My predecessor left under not so great terms and really didn't do much in the way of training me. I have had to learn alot of my job on my own. Good thing I'm so damn smart. (heehee). But we have 2 other people in new positions and all of us have agreed that we will take this audit as a learning experience. May the Force be with us.

I must go do something productive. Ugh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

OK, so Kaysar's cute.

Just wanted to say don't let the auditors scare you. It's been my experience they're pretty easy to get along with as long as you go in with the "I'm here to help you, please let me kiss your butt" attitude. Keep your's i's dotted & t's crossed, you'll be fine.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

It's my 3rd audit since I've started working here. Just my 1st in this position.

I've been audited in the private sector and in the public sector. I'll take a private sector audit any day!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Tug said...

we're not government, but are publically held & traded. Sardines & Oxen & all that.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home