Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

I've decided to join the fun and participate in the Thursday Thirteen. I'm going very, very basic with my first entry. Thirteen basic facts about me.

1. My name is Cathy
2. I am 45 yrs old (but don’t act my age)
3. I live in North Dakota and love it here
4. I have a 19 year old son
5. I have a full-time job and a part-time job
6. I am a part-time student
7. My fingers are double-jointed
8. I like to read mystery novels
9. I love to watch The Young and the Restless
10. I collect "orphan" creamers
11. My favorite color is purple
12. I always do the Sunday crossword puzzle
13. I drive a 2004 Ford Taurus that has a bit of garage on the side

I'll try to be more creative next week! Wizard





11 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Y&R Rocks.....I am gonna miss it today and its gonna be good.

I like the story line with Phyllis, Jack and Nick - wonder who the Pappa is gonna be......

Welcome to Thursday 13 - I played too

10:47 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Welcome to TT. It sounds like you are extremely busy. 2 jobs and school? Wowsers. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. P.S Steal Away! LOL

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good 1st T13! You do sound busy. This is only 4th time I've done it.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I have to ask...

what does a "bit of garage" mean?

2 jobs AND you're a student? how do you find the time to blog!? :D

11:53 AM  
Blogger Trish Ess said...

How does one find "orphan" creamers? Is there a creamer orphanage? Is it run by mean cows?

Happy TT! Mine are up.

12:16 PM  
Blogger kT said...

Hi Cathy!

(read that in AA fashion, please)

And you so totally do NOT act your age.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Cooth said...

A bit of garage: the result of scraping your car on the side of garage while attempting to put it in there and leaving large scratches and paint. (It's quite lovely)

Orphan creamer: a creamer that is not with it's sister sugar bowl. (alot of them are sold as sets, I won't buy a set)

Yep, I'm a busy woman. It keeps me out of trouble and in a messy house! (Did I mention that I had a 4.0 last quarter?)

Kt - maybe I should start a 12 step program for people who don't act their age.....Nah - what fun would that be???

1:18 PM  
Blogger Carmen said...

welcome to the 13. :) I haven't seen Y&R for ages, but it's been my experience that it's not hard to catch up on the soaps. :)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to "meet" you, and welcome to the Thursday Thirteen! You sound like you stay crazy busy with the jobs, school and family :)

Have a great day, mine is up too..

6:39 PM  
Blogger armywife said...

you must be SO busy with two jobs and a kid. wow. kudos to you for still being saneish.

i also posted 13 at
http://blog.myspace.com/christengarland

8:09 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Welcome, I love crosswords!! Happy TT!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home