Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Day at the Beach


My son and his half-sister have recently gotten back in touch and part of the way they are communicating is through me. She has a MySpace page, which is how I found her, and I have set one up so she could at least see what Tb looks like. Yesterday, I finally got around to scanning this picture so she could see it.

The day this picture was taken, Tb and I were playing at the beach (duh) and a cute little girl came over and wanted to play with him. I looked around to see if she was with anyone, and she was. It turned out that this was Tb's sister. She was about 7 at the time and her family was over at another part of the lake. She was so sweet and so friendly. I would have loved to have spent more time with her, and really wanted to take a pic of the two of them together, but was afraid that the sperm donor or his wife might see us and go ballistic. So, instead, I took the chickenshit route and left. It was the only time they have ever "met". Shortly after this, their family moved to California and they still live there today. So who knows if the two of them will ever meet. I hope that they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home