Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It's too hot to post



For all my fan out there (that would be you Tug) my apologies for not blogging. End of the year at work. Mucho reading and a paper due for class tonight. And a test I am no where close to being prepared for. *Sigh*

But, I'll be back soon, I promise.

I think a couple of degrees warmer and she will be nekkid. It's hot here today. And will be for the next week. Hot hot hot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

OK....I understand. I'll be fine. I'm pretty sure. Nothing a bottle of prozac & years of therapy won't cure.

Or hell, how 'bout St. Pauli's Girl? I'll have a moment with a German chick. Hope the schooling goes well!! Damn, I thought we were hot @ 99.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mark Base said...

Hey, wait a minute!
Don't forget about your fan in Sweden!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Cooth said...

Tug - I'll send you that donut if you will share the Prozac!

Mark - the feeling is mutual!!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home