Breeze on By

Everything's Sunny, Everything's Right, Yeah! Summer Days And Nights Just Breeze On By*

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Post #69

heeheehee!

Well, school started last night, class is Training and Development. There are 3 other people in my class and they all know each other from previous classes. I feel like I've crashed a party. Oh well, I'll get over it! Really like the teacher, she actually has a real job in human resources. This is a good sign. Looks like we will have a lot of homework, so I may actually learn something.

JJJJJJJJJ
Kt's birthday was fun. We had some time on The Deck. I've given up on becoming bronze. I'll settle for beige. Guess I'm too Scandanavian to tan. We also went to The Devil Wears Prada, it was good. I so don't get fashion, but found it entertaining none-the-less. Then we went to a local Mexican restaurante and had a good dinner and of course, tequila! yum. Followed that by a trip to the gas station.....and then back to The Deck to sorta watch the fireworks. I had a good day, hope she did too.
JJJJJJJJJ
Finally broke down and bought Tb a cheapo mattress. I can't stand him sleeping on the couch any more! Today, I bring the mattress home and can once again, enjoy my mornings. No more of this>>>>>

He and his mess and funky teen-age boy smell will now be in a room that has a door. That I can close.

That will be the best part of today.

JJJJJJJJJ


The next best part will be Big Brother All Stars premiers tonight. I'm pretty excited about this. So glad my Thursday night class was moved to Tuesdays! (Also glad because 10 weeks of OSHA will be way better than 11 weeks.) Can't wait to see who America voted into the house (Kaysar!!), who CBS wants to torture us with (Alison and Howie, most likely) and what the alleged "biggest twist yet!" will be.

JJJJJJJJJ

Supposed to be a hot one today. Forecast says 99. It's not even noon yet and it's 84. Hot and dry. Wonder if my weather pixie will get nekkid? It's like kindling out there. Chance of thunderstorms tomorrow. Sure hope we get some rain. I want to grill again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home